Based on the lectures, videos, and reading write several detailed paragraphs (a minimum of 500 words)explaining how the Christian story fits as the true story of reality.
References and books: Anderson, James. What’s Your Worldview?: An Interactive Approach to Life’s Big
Kooky, Gregory. The Story of Reality: How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything
Important that Happens In Between. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2017.
Sire, James W., The Universe Next Door: A Basic Worldview Catalog. 5th Edition.
Downers Grove: IVP Academic, 2009Questions. Wheaton: Crossway, 2014. • Part 1: Very briefly summarize the content through lecture #7.
• Part 2: (With detail) Beginning with lecture #8, explain the rest of the story.
• Provide the main arguments given by Koukl, Luke, and the Reasonable Faith videos explaining how the Christian story fits as the true story of reality.
• Special note: You are only graded on your understanding of the content. You are not graded on agreeing with it.
• I am very happy to hear questions, criticisms, and objections by email, phone, or in person, but for the final use the word count to demonstrate that you understand. (For example, I can explain Atheism even though I reject it).
• The main headings from the lectures should guide your explanation. Be detailed.