- One of the problems with non-verbal language is that it is difficult to interpret. You are giving a presentation to your associates at work (or classmates in class) and you observe the following non-verbal behavior in your audience members.
- One associate/student is writing the entire time you are talking.
- One associate/student is smiling although you are talking about a serious issue.
- One associate/student has his/her eyes closed.
- Discuss three possible interpretations of each non-verbal behavior and analyze how each interpretation would influence the speaker’s evaluation of audience feedback/change
The post week 2 appeared first on Lion Essays.
week 2 was first posted on May 12, 2023 at 11:09 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com