overview of an Episodic Exam
How do acute cases differ from chronic cases in primary care?
As this assignment is a Journal entry and not a formal paper, it may at times be difficult to follow the organization, style, and formatting of the APA 6th Edition Manual. Despite this, your Journal assignment should:
- clearly establish and maintain the viewpoint and purpose of the assignment;
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format for crediting sources.
View the Journal Grading Rubric on the Grading Rubrics page under Course Resources.