For Week Seven, you will be using the material covered in your reading list and the APUS Library, to develop a paper which explores one of the sensorimotor systems (e.g., vision, touch, taste, smell, or attention. You will not be allowed to use hearing as a topic as it was examined in the Week Two paper.) from a biopsychological perspective. Be sure to address, the physiological (structure and function) as well as the psychological (cognitive-perceptual) underpinnings of the system. Use each item as a required subheading in your paper. Students should preview the grading rubric before beginning the assignment.
The paper should include:
- Be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 5 full pages, size 12 font Times New Roman, double spaced with 1 inch margins, NOT including the Title and References pages.
- A title page
- Include the sub headings of: â€œPhysiological Underpinningsâ€, â€œStructureâ€, â€œFunctionâ€ â€œPsychological Underpinningsâ€, â€œCognitive-Perceptualâ€.
- 100-120 word abstract
- Introductory paragraph ending in a clear thesis statement
- Several well-developed (5-7 sentences) body paragraphs that explore the topic in detail
- A summary and conclusions paragraph
- Four references, three of which cannot be from the class readings.
Be sure to submit your project in one Word document in APA 6th ed. format and attach it below.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.