Disease Control and Education Plan
Use the disease Malaria
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, conduct an independent research on the selected disease. Based on your research and understanding, create a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document, which include a public education and disease control plan for your identified disease. Your paper must address the following:
- What percentage of population was affected by the disease?
- Have there been instances of any historical outbreaks of the disease? How was the disease handled and controlled in your community?
- What were the objectives and goals of your public education plan to control this disease?
- What initiatives were taken by the government departments to mitigate the impact of the disease?
- What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?
- How would the plan allow the public to recognize pathogens are related to the cause of diseases and other health problems?
- How would the plan suggest measures to prevent the outbreak of the chosen infectious disease?
You must explain the feasibility of each specific part of your plan.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
The post Microbiology first appeared on paperwritingpro.org .
Microbiology was first posted on November 16, 2023 at 7:48 pm.
©2019 "paperwritingpro.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com