- Write a one to three (1–3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
- A clear and concise business concept.
- A thoroughly planned business concept.
- A capable management structure.
- A clear-cut market need.
- Significant competitive advantages for your business.
- Realistic financial projections.
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
- A realistic and developed exit plan.
The post For Kim appeared first on Lion Essays.
For Kim was first posted on May 12, 2023 at 12:13 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com