Reflect on each question in the Exercises section on page 128 of Project Management Leadership, Ch. 8.
Respond to each question in approximately 525 words each. Responses can be less formal than an APA formatted paper; like a numbered list.
- Reflect on any significant changes you have experienced during your projects.
- How did these changes make you feel? Were you apprehensive or confident?
- Do you think your needs, as someone involved in the change process, were being addressed and satisfied? On reflection, what do you think were your needs? If they were not met sufficiently, what do you think could have been done?
- Early in the change process, were you clear about the outcomes of the intended change? What do you know now about the outcomes? Could this have helped if you had known about the outcomes earlier?
- Imagine you are leading a merger of two companies. What do you think would be the main issues for people that would encourage them to resist inevitable changes? How do you think they would react? What behaviors do you think would be observed?
- From your consideration of the merger example, what is the first thing you would do to address the issues you have suggested might occur? How would you assist people through the changes?
The post Exercise 8 Again appeared first on Lion Essays.
Exercise 8 Again was first posted on May 12, 2023 at 9:09 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com