1. 25 employees took part in 3 leadership training sessions.
2. We have already received 9 reservations for our webcast scheduled at 2:00 p.m.
3. In 2009 General Electric was forced to pay a $50,000,000 penalty to the SEC for
4 times between 2002 and 2003.
4. We learned that 3 McDonald’s franchises will hire fifty-two employees this year.
5. The contractor expects to build 7 4,000-square-foot homes. _________
6. Our next committee meeting is scheduled for March twenty-third at ten a.m.
7. Did you know that a deposit of 500 dollars is required to hold the reservation?
8. Our CPA moved her office from 7th Street to Seventy-Sixth Street.
9. The truck required thirty gallons of gasoline and two quarts of oil.
10. 2 bridges carry at least ten thousand cars during peak hours.
11. Camille had just $0.75 cents with her, which was not enough to pay the bridge toll.
12. Lucia can’t believe that she will turn 40 on August 18.